Friday, March 23, 2007



This picture was taken on the first year of my faculty. I was sitting with my friends at a coffee bar. Till this moment, I didn't know that I had so many thoughts on my mind. Someone would say :''You look very confused and worried, probably you had a very bad day''. But I didn't. I had just passed my exam ad I looked like a lunatic. This strange look has been following me since the day I was born.
I always have some questions on my mind like : ''What's going to happen tomorrow''?How am I going to finish my faculty?Is this the right choice? The more I try, the more I'm desperate in attempt to get rid of these thoughts. But it is impossible, because it is a part of my personality. It is easier for me to look like this, the person who has no self-esteem. I am hiding behind this shadow and it is the only way for me to function in this world.
To write about my pictures and myself is like reading depressive book with strange characters, full of confusion and concerns. So, this the best possible way reason to stop writing.

No comments: